of advertisements in Parish Life Magazine are subject to the following
1. The content of the advertisement must be such that it will not be deemed
to cause offence to readers or other advertisers. The decision of the Magazine
Manager will be final.
2. Business Opportunity and Network Marketing style advertisements will only be accepted at the discretion of the Magazine Manager.
3. New advertising cannot be accepted until any outstanding accounts are
4. Alterations to artwork may be subject to a charge beyond the first
month of advertising.
5. Display advertisements must be placed for a minimum of 6 months except
in the case of promoting a dated event.
6. Loyalty Discount can only be claimed if accounts are settled within 14 days of the date of invoice. Payments received after this date may be charged at the full rate.
Parish Life Magazine, 31 Broadland Drive, Thorpe End, Norwich, NR13 5BT.